Writing is a passion in its own agenda. The kind of penmanship which we devour is not the cup of every individual. But is it really about the readers, or personal satisfaction? There are 2 kinds of writings that actually a human soul desires to jot down. First, the one which claims to get vivid appreciation by critic as well as public. Second, the one which stays hidden in the mysterious pages of our own imaginary journal. Nevertheless, what matters is the reach it makes to the hearts of all the people who engages with it. So, here we have brought 8 quotes both by famous as well as anonymous artists which touched many lives and even inspired others and will inspire you to write for your own.
1) “We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect.” – By Anaïs Nin.
2) “Words can be like X-rays if you use them properly – they will go through anything. You read and you are pierced.” – By Aldous Huxley
3) “Tears are words that need to be written.” – By Paulo Coelho
4) “A professional writer is an amateur who didn’t quit” – By Richard Bach
5) “Writing, to me, is simply thinking through my fingers” – By Isaac Asimov
6) “You don’t write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say.” – By F. Scott Fitzgerald
7) “Writing is a calling, not a choice” – By Isabel Allende
8) “Words are like a contagious disease that spreads in the body like an infection. Writing is the cure to it” – By Anonymous
Actually there’s a saying that, “If you wait for inspiration to write, you’re not a writer, you’re a waiter.” So, why to put a halt on time when you literally have everything to initiate. It is not any rocket science which requires scientific speculations, while writing is an internal emotion coming out in form of sentences, so let it flow.
Do let us know in comments section about what inspires you in life, not just for writing your feelings, but for anything that requires motivation? Also share it with all your friends who have that instinct of becoming a good writer, but hides their sentiments within themselves. Furthermore, probe them to follow their passion.
Visit again for more inspirational posts on frequent basis. Also, subscribe the blog for instant updates.